A Euronext, empresa que detém, entre outros, as bolsas de Lisboa, Paris, Bruxelas e Amsterdão, está a recrutar quadros com perfil da área de tecnologias de informação para o pólo tecnológico recentemente criado na cidade do Porto, junto às instalações da Interbolsa (uma câmara de compensação já detida pela Euronext). Entre a Interbolsa e o pólo tecnológico a Euronext tem mais de 100 trabalhadores na cidade do Porto.
Trata-se de um pólo de Innovative Trading Solutions (ligação para vídeo de apresentação da empresa) focado no desenvolvimento de solução de software, tanto para uso interno ao grupo como para cientes externos (tipicamente outras bolsas de valores ou instituições bancárias). Este centro tecnológico está em operação desde o início de 2017.
No momento em que escrevemos o presente artigo está em aberto uma vaga para perfil sénior para líder de equipa.
Eis o que extraímos do referido anúncio.
The IT Project Manager / Scrum Master is accountable for accomplishing the project objectives (on time, with quality, within the budget) within the Euronext IT Programs. The candidate will work in an Agile team that is composed by Business analysts, Developers, Testers and should promote clear communication inside the team and with other teams. The main activities are related to project execution follow-up as in: ensure scope is defined for the coming sprints, manage dependencies with other teams, report progress and achievements, manage risks, follow and report the financial state of the project.
Job Title IT Project Manager/Scrum Master Permanent or Fixed Term Permanent Dept. and Location IT Solutions, Porto Reports to Team Leader
– Identifying requirements & constraints (business requests, client expectations, scope, impacts analysis)
– Establishing clear and achievable objectives (balancing the demands for quality, scope, time and cost)
– Managing and controlling assigned projects in accordance with the PM Framework and standard IT processes until the project closure (planning, tasks articulation, workload & resources, budget, communication to stakeholders & teams, etc.)
– Detecting, managing and escalating all risks and issues, in a timely manner.
– Ensure all dependencies with other teams are identified and managed properly.
– Provide regular and ad-hoc reports on progress, financial status, risks and issues.
– Promote clear communication between the team, stakeholders and management.
– Operating in a multicultural and international environment
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required Core skills:
– Scrum Master Certification is a plus
– Good knowledge of traditional waterfall methodologies (PMP/or PRINCE2 )
– Good project planning, budgeting and tracking skills and a track record in using these successfully in a high change, multi-project environment
– Excellent management and interpersonal skills adequate for dealing and communicating clearly with the client to management level
– Excellent written skills adequate for documenting complex assumptions, risks and commitments
– We respect and value the people we work with
– We are unified through a common purpose
– We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
– We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
– We act with integrity in everything we do
– We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
– We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
– We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
– We take smart risks
– We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
– We focus on and encourage personal leadership – We motivate each other with our ambition
– We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
– We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
– We reward and celebrate performance clearly and unambiguously
– The ability to work under pressure to support project deadlines
– The ability to identify and mitigate risk
– Demonstrable ability to be confident, pragmatic and tenacious and work as a self-starter requiring limited supervision
– Proactive behavior to manage and communicate dependencies with other teams
– Customer focus
– Native: Portuguese
– Fluent: English ( French is a plus)
– Educated to Master degree level or equivalent – Between 3 and 5 years’ experience of managing & delivering projects (software developments) through Agile/Scrum methodology
– Delivery life-cycle in a high change, complex (high availability, performance), multi-project environment using the core skill set as defined
– Experience in IT projects in the finance sector, ideally in the trading.
– Experience handling with critical systems and incidents
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in software development (preferably C++ or another Object Oriented language) – Experience working in Linux environment is a plus
– Experience working with DevOps concepts (continuous integration and continuous deployment) is a plus.
Poderá apresentar candidatura através do portal de carreiras e recrutamento da Euronext.